We care about Florida lawyers. That’s why we’re offering CLE your way… online, anywhere, anytime.
As a Florida legal malpractice insurance company, we understand the relationship between education, competency, civility, and professionalism. As a mutual company owned and operated by Florida lawyers, we know that high-quality and convenient CLE isn’t always easy to find. And as the only professional liability insurer created by The Florida Bar, we want to help not only our members but also legal professionals all across our state.
We offer two tiers of free CLE for Florida lawyers:
- Florida Lawyers Mutual members: log in to our members-only portal and access our full library of courses (along with lots of other great resources)! Dozens of hours of accredited CLE videos are streaming in HD at your fingertips 24/7, including Board Certification credits and hard-to-come-by credit types.
- Not insured with Florida Lawyers Mutual? That’s okay! We have a handful of free CLE courses available to you. Simply click here and enter your email address to begin viewing those courses. And if you’re still hungry for more high-quality free CLE, consider applying for a policy today. Courses currently available without membership include:
- Drink This – Not That! Lawyer Wellness Week Program (1.0 General | Mental Health & Wellness 0.5 | Substance Abuse 0.5)
- The MetaVerse is Coming – Legal Issues in Using The MetaVerse in Lawyer Advertising (1.0 General | Technology 1.0) Mediation Mastery & Malpractice 2022 (2.0 General)
- The Rise and Fall of Well-Being While Practicing in 2022 (1.0 General | 0.5 Mental Illness Awareness | 0.5 Substance Abuse)
- Mediation Mastery & Avoiding Malpractice 2022 (2.0 General)
Quality matters. We’re determined to bring you high-quality, streamable, re-playable, multidisciplinary, online CLE content — 100% for free.
All CLE programs produced by Florida Lawyers Mutual are compliant with the April 15, 2021 order of the Supreme Court of Florida concerning accreditation for continuing legal education for Florida lawyers (Order No. SC21-284). All CLE programs offered on this website are accredited by The Florida Bar unless otherwise noted.