- We generally do not sell or share customer information with organizations not affiliated with FLMIC; however, we share customer information with third party organizations as necessary for FLMIC’s ongoing insurance business, such as reinsurers and reinsurance agents.
- We restrict access to customer information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide service and products to you on our behalf.
- We encrypt all customer information in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that protect customer information. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
- We only keep customer information only for as long as reasonable and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal reporting or document retention requirements.
- We afford prospective and former insured lawyers the same protections as existing insured lawyers with respect to use of customer information.