One of the exclusive benefits you receive as a member of Florida Lawyers Mutual is cost-free access to our expansive CLE library, which is growing all the time and will soon provide you with enough free credit hours to satisfy your reporting-period requirement at The Florida Bar. While we make a small selection of courses available to the general public, the full library is exclusive to members like you.
To access our member-exclusive library, you will need to register a members-only portal account. To do so, simply complete the following steps:
- Visit https://flmic.com/portal
- Click “Register Now” (you will find this in the section labeled “Register User”)
- Enter the email address associated with your Florida Lawyers Mutual policy and your current policy number (note: this is different from your Firm Number)
- Click “Enroll”
- Visit the email account for the address entered in Step 3 above. Look for a Registration Confirmation email from Florida Lawyers Mutual (subject line: “Account Confirmation”). Click the link in this email to complete your account registration. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes after completing Step 4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will look into it for you right away! Please also check your Junk Mail folder.
- Visit https://flmic.com/portal and login to access our CLE and Risk Management content (you will find this in the section labeled “Account Log In”).
You will only need to complete Steps 1-5 once.
Not sure of your Policy Number or the Email Address registered to your account? Your underwriter can help!
Having problems completing registration or accessing the portal? Contact email@example.com, and our team will provide assistance as soon as possible!