1. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PDF
- Please use this link to download our new PDF application document to your computer.
- Complete all necessary fields, then save the file and submit it (along with any necessary supplemental forms, found in Step #2 below) via our online upload tool (found in Step #3 to the right).
- Please ensure that a copy of the firm’s CURRENT LETTERHEAD is included with your submission.
2. COMPLETE ANY RELEVANT SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS/REQUESTS
For new policy applicants:
- Description of Practice Areas for Informational Purposes
- Supplemental Claim Information
- Supplemental Securities Information
For existing members or renewal applications:
3. SUBMIT YOUR
Prefer to submit your documents via email?
Please send your application, any supplementary documents, and a copy of the firm’s CURRENT LETTERHEAD to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to submit your documents via traditional U.S. Mail?
Please mail your application, any supplementary documents, and a copy of the firm’s CURRENT LETTERHEAD to:
Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
541 East Mitchell Hammock Rd.
Oviedo, FL 32765
JUST LOOKING FOR AN INDICATION OF PREMIUM COST?
If you aren’t ready to apply for coverage but would like a quick premium indication, simply fill out this easy online form.
If you don’t have Adobe Reader, click here to download it for free directly from Adobe.
Note: If you are experiencing issues filling out the PDF form in your web browser, please try troubleshooting with one of these steps:
1.) Download the latest version of Google Chrome. Once downloaded, open a new browser window and fill out the application.
2.) Download the application form (PDF) from this page and complete the application in Adobe Reader.